Special Operations Psychosoma Training SOF-PT
Who is this course for?
- Tactical Athletes
- First Responders
- Health & Fitness Pro’s
- Armed Forces Members
- Community Leaders
- Business Professionals
You will discover:
- Mental training and how to learn in chunks and master steps though visualization.
- Techniques that will help you build self-confidence and the ability to cope.
- How to optimize your fitness level, regardless of age, and increase functional strength with performance based training.
- Easy ways to improve your quality of life with proper diet and nutrition.
- Anti aging strategies- Learn safe and effective ways to avoid chronic diseases, boost your energy level, and feel years younger.
- Mind-Body integration to quickly improve your performance in shooting, martial arts, and sport-specific skills.
The Elite Package contains the following modules:
- Mental Prep
- Physical Prep
- DELTA Selection Training and Nutrition
- All Presenter Notes / PowerPoint Presentation
FREE BONUS COURSE - DELTA Four Stroke Draw Demo
The entire course is presented in MP3 Audio and HD Video. You’ll get unlimited 24/7 access to the digital training. Listen online or download to your favorite portable media device. It’s the perfect travel companion and will continue to pay dividends for years to come.
Total run time - 3:33:00 Works with both Mac and Windows platforms.
Who is Dale Comstock?
Dr. Dale Comstock is the President for Comstock Enterprises, Inc. Dale regularly works as a contract security specialist applying his skills and knowledge on a myriad of security challenges around the world for various clients. Dale retired from the U.S. Army in August of 2001, after serving 5 years in the 3rd Special Forces Group (Green Beret) as the Senior NCO and Light and Heavy Weapons expert on an A-Team; 10 years with the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment – Delta (The Delta Force) as an assault Team Leader and Explosives Expert; he served 4 years with the 82nd Airborne Division as an Airborne Infantryman in a Long Range Reconnaissance Platoon; and he served 9 years as a independent security contractor in support of the Global War on Terror (GWOT).